“My favorite”

Ranked #1 of 231 Restaurants in Prince George
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: No Minors Allowed
Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
“My favorite”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great atmosphere! Great food! Great service!
Love this place... Makes me feel like I'm getting away from the rat race for awhile. Staff makes you feel at home.

• Visited February 2014

Prince George
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I'm new in town. Locals have highly recommended Nancy O's for good food. I decided to try it out for lunch. It is so much more than what meets the eye.
During lunch, you walk up to the (beautiful & rustic) bar, place your order and pay up front. Which I really loved because there's nothing more annoying than trying to get your bill & pay for your food with a belly full of food. Once your order is ready, the friendly staff bring it to your table. I had a bacon burger, can't quite remember what it was called but I will always remember that it was the best burger I've ever had. The fries were deliciously seasoned and came with garlic mayo for dipping. My mouth is salivating just thinking about it.
Then I went there for dinner last night. The attentive and friendly waitresses serve you. We found out during our meal that there was an open mic night so we decided to stay a bit for that. There's nothing I love more in this world that good food and good music. Needless to say, it's our new favourite place in town. Wether you're visiting or a local, young or old, Nancy O's is the place to be any day and time of the week!

• Visited April 2014
Prince George
“Brunch, Westcoast Benedict.”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Had the Westcoast Benedict. Salmon done well, I liked the fried capers on top. The pesto potatoes were good, different but good. The English muffin wasn't toasted so it added a doughy texture, not a fan. The eggs were poached hard and they were very sparing on the hollandaise, not allowing much to hit the plate. A great concept but lacking on the execution. I would still go back to try again to see if it could be pulled together because it had great potential. Service was good.

Visited March 2014
Prince George, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was ok”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Cute and cozy..was not overly impressed with the food, typical and mediocre.

Service was excellent , beer selection GREAT! Good place to start a night off with 4 people or less.

• Visited January 2014
prince george
“Awesome place to hang out”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great place to chill out,,the food and staff are top class, and since the new renovations , the place is even more inviting, Great selection of beers too. Highly recomended

• Visited February 2014