“yeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

Add it.
Connaught Motor Inn
Ranked #22 of 23 Hotels in Prince George
Reviewed 20 November 2007

I stayed at the connaught inn and the front desk ladies are wonderfull and very helpfull...... i would stay there a again in the future...... thaanks for my stay........

Stayed: November 2007
3  Thank hotelenit

Reviewed 19 March 2007

My husband and I checked into the Connaught for a one night visit on our way through Prince George. The inn looked decent and the woman at the front desk was very friendly. However, when we got to our room we were horrified. We were in a kitchen suite that was absolutely disgusting. The room was completely dirty and smelled like mold. The bed spread had cigarette burns in it (non-smoking room) and was ragged and appeared dirty. The chairs also had unidentifiable stains on them. After a few minutes of looking around the room we decided not to stay. While we were being refunded our money (done without a problem) two more people were behind us doing the same thing. I would definantly NOT recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple
3  Thank honeymoonersAb
Reviewed 10 January 2007

I have been staying at the Connaught for 3 months now on business, and while we are getting a good rate, I have had some problems. Most notably, my stay has been fairly extended, and it is the winter, however I have had to deal with losing heat 3 times in that duration. The rooms okay, I am in a nice suite with a living room, a kitchenette, and a seperate bedroom. The staff are fairly friendly, and the resturaunt on site is great.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank StR34k
Reviewed 5 October 2006

My family has been travelling to Prince George every year because it is such a beautiful place, plus there are more choices when it comes to shopping. We found that the Connaught Motor Inn is a nice place to stay, quiet area, across the street from shopping centre, movie theatre and restuarants. Price is pretty reasonable dont charge an arm and a leg for a room. they have a small pool and a hot tub which is great, keeps the kids busy.
Also it is only a couple of minute drive to the Casino. We stay at the connaught everytime we go to Prince George from Kincolith, BC(Near Terrace BC)

• Stayed: September 2005, travelled with family
5  Thank TBarton
A TripAdvisor Member
Williams Lake, BC, Canada
Reviewed 14 October 2005

My whole family stays at the Connaught whenever any of us are in Prince George. The location can't be beat as it is across the street from a movie theatre, shopping complex (London Drugs, The Bay, Save-On Foods, etc.) and food (a coffee shop and a Red Robin). It is easy to find your way to any part of Prince George from the Connaught. It isn't the fanciest place in town but the rooms are always clean. I've also stayed at the Coast Inn and the rooms there aren't any better than those at the Connaught - newer carpeting and a nicer lobby, that's it. I would easily recommend this motel to anyone needing a place to overnight in Prince George.

• Stayed: December 2004