“Upscale Indian”

Description: phone munber is 250 564-1153
Prince George, Canada
“Upscale Indian”
Reviewed 13 January 2011

Attractive setting with muted, up-market decor and place settings- good selection of dishes, which arrive promptly. We had samosas, onion kulcha, butter chicken, lamb masala, and prawn vindaloo- all were great in their own way. Portion sizes were generous, and right for sharing.
Service is quietly professional.

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank PGLee

Quesnel, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“some of the best food i've ever eaten”
Reviewed 19 December 2010

For about $20 I got the chicken massala(sp?) 2 vegetable samosis and two meat ones.
also 4 pieces of naan bread as well as some rice

The flavour of the spices was like a symphony on my taste buds working in harmony to create "ode de joy" for this dinning experience.

You can select the spicy level which for most Canadian people I've found are fairly tame to my dragons breath level of spicy.

awesome food and decent prices...you need to try this place. take out or dine in

darren from quesnel

1 Thank dax-in-q
Prince George, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Everything was really good!”
Reviewed 2 November 2010

We ordered the butter chicken, lamb vindaloo, the dal and then some raita (yogurt). Each of the dishes were one of the best I have had in a long time.

Very good food all around (the vindaloo and raita were our favorites)!

1 Thank vongrad
Vancouver, Canada
“EXCELLENT!! Great food, excellent service.”
Reviewed 29 October 2010

I was in PG for business and found absolutely no restaurants that looked appetizing for delivery/take out to my hotel room. Then I found Dana Mandi. I ordered from them every night I was there!
The food was delicious, good portions and fast & friendly delivery service (free) to the hotel. I eat a LOT of indian food, and this was up with the best.

2 Thank yvrtogo