The room was comfortable, clean, quiet, and good value for the price. The wi-fi is free and worked better than in a more expensive Prince George hotel I've stayed in. The continental breakfast was included and was good. The hotel is very clean. I like the downtown location, only a couple of minutes walk from Whitespot and Tim Hortons, both of which have long hours. There is a mall with a large London Drugs and a cinema about 10 minutes walk away. Prince George is large enough to have some rough edges and security is a concern as in most downtowns at night, but the police station is only about two blocks away and the hotel is very close to a major street. I will stay there next time I'm in Prince George.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story hotel located in the heart of downtown Prince George British Columbia, 6 blocks from train station & 10 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Prince George Goldcap BC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Prince George Hotel Prince George
- Travel Lodge Prince George
- Prince George Travelodge
- Prince George Travel Lodge