We booked the Travelodge, Prince George BC on Booking.com, based on reviews by other people who had used the hotel and we were not disappointed. After driving 714 km's from Prince Rupert, we were pleased to note that the hotel is central to the downtown area and close to shopping and restaurants, etc. The check-in clerk was friendly and helpful, providing information about the free internet and continental breakfast served, starting at 6:30 a.m., ideal for travellers leaving early. The room is clean and well-appointed, athough slightly dated. Generally, we are pleased with this hotel and would recommend it to anyone looking for a moderately priced, clean hotel for an overnight stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story hotel located in the heart of downtown Prince George British Columbia, 6 blocks from train station & 10 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Prince George Goldcap BC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Prince George Hotel Prince George
- Travel Lodge Prince George
- Prince George Travelodge
- Prince George Travel Lodge