We used this for an overnight stop whilst travelling bŷ train from Jasper to Prince Rupert (as did many others making the same journey). An easy ten minute walk from the station, the hotel won't win awards for ambience or luxury, but it is clean, comfortable and convenient, what you would hope for and expect in this sort of place. The wifi seems to work quite well too. Doesn't seem there is a right lot to do in Prince George, but there is a bar just around the corner which is OK for adults, but no children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story hotel located in the heart of downtown Prince George British Columbia, 6 blocks from train station & 10 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Prince George Goldcap BC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Prince George Hotel Prince George
- Travel Lodge Prince George
- Prince George Travelodge
- Prince George Travel Lodge