After looking at other options for an overnight stay we decided to stay at the Travelodge. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. The room was a good size and very clean. The room had a coffee maker, fridge, and microwave. Beds were comfy and the hotel was quiet. We had a good nights sleep and were on our way. I would recommend staying here if you are looking for a place to stay in PG.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story hotel located in the heart of downtown Prince George British Columbia, 6 blocks from train station & 10 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Prince George Goldcap BC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Prince George Hotel Prince George
- Travel Lodge Prince George
- Prince George Travelodge
- Prince George Travel Lodge