This hotel is always excellent. I stayed last night as I was flying out the next morning.
There was only one staff member at the front desk which made my checkin a bit delayed. She kindly explained she was new and working by herself that night and her kindness more than made up for it.
I stayed in a king suite. Very comfortable room. Very comfortable bed. Full bath with all the amenities. A small kitchenette included a fridge, stove, utensils, pots and pans for anyone needing them, coffee maker and kettle.
The living area has a couch with chaise, armchair and tv. The bedroom has a separate tv of its own so you can watch it there too.
Overall a great hotel. The restaurant downstairs is very good, although room services is not available.
I have said this before and will say it again. This is a very clean and new hotel. There are quite a few negative reviews an I highly suspect that they belong to the other Sandman hotel in Prince George which I have heard over and over is a complete dump and to stay away from.
May be a bit more expensive than some people are willing to pay but worth the cleanliness and comfort of the room.
I will continue staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, intriguing and an entirely unique concept in modern elegance, Sandman Signature Prince George Hotel offers guests an impeccable hotel experience set in the heart of beautiful Interior BC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sandman Signature Prince George Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Signature Hotel And Suites Prince George
- Sandman Hotel Prince George