Stopped in PG for 1 night to run a marathon. Since I knew I would not finish before checkout, I asked whether I might be able to extend my stay till 3 pm with payment of a small fee. The clerk had a quick look at the bookings for the next day and said "no worries" and simply put me down for a 3 pm checkout! (Having a chance to shower before driving is appreciated)
The rooms are being renovated and mine was new, modern, large, and clean, Nice linens and bathrobes, but the odd thing was that there was no place (literally) to hang anything. No closet, no hooks, not even on the bathroom door (because it was a slider).
Didn't have a chance to try the fitness room or restaurant.
The hotel is centrally located and while I might have given it an average score I "upgraded" it since they were so accommodating with my request for late checkout :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 9-story Hotel situated within the downtown business area. With newly renovated rooms (2014) we are delighted to host you as our Guest. When you stay with us, our friendly ambassadors will treat you as family - and provide service that you will want to tell others about. If there is anything you require during your stay, to make your stay with us more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to contact our front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Coast Inn of the North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Inn Of The North Hotel Prince George
- Coast Hotel Prince George