I was only in PG for 24 hours on a work trip and didn't explore the area around the hotel, but my room, which was upgraded free of charge, had a king bed and good lounge area. Very comfortable. I ordered room service for dinner and it was excellent and reasonably priced. They also had door hangers where you could order breakfast for the next morning and have it delivered at a specific time. Very handy! I was close to the elevator though and it was pretty noisy on when it stopped and started. Woke me up a few times... definitely try and get a room away from them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 9-story Hotel situated within the downtown business area. With newly renovated rooms (2014) we are delighted to host you as our Guest. When you stay with us, our friendly ambassadors will treat you as family - and provide service that you will want to tell others about. If there is anything you require during your stay, to make your stay with us more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to contact our front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Coast Inn of the North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Inn Of The North Hotel Prince George
- Coast Hotel Prince George