We recently stayed at the coast and were very, very impressed. The staff were extremely helpful in our time of need. Chantel at the front desk was very kind and understanding of our circumstances. The integrity and honesty of the staff were noteworthy. Thanks again!
The rooms were clean. Beds and pillows quite comfortable too. Unlike other hotels the Coast was very quiet as far as noise goes, which meant a good night sleep. Restaurant had reasonably priced, very tasty food . (I admit to being fussy when it comes to food) Lounge served food as well. Same prices (or less if it was happy hour).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 9-story Hotel situated within the downtown business area. With newly renovated rooms (2014) we are delighted to host you as our Guest. When you stay with us, our friendly ambassadors will treat you as family - and provide service that you will want to tell others about. If there is anything you require during your stay, to make your stay with us more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to contact our front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coast Inn of the North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Inn Of The North Hotel Prince George
- Coast Hotel Prince George