This was our overnight stay whilst on the train trip from Jasper to Port Rupert. We arrived late in the evening, had a couple of drinks in the bar then retired to bed. The reception and bar staff were friendly and the room was typical of chain hotels, clean, well equipped and characterless. Unfortunately, when we were trying to get to sleep, there was a constant droning coming through the wall from a non working a/c. We were tired and couldn't face the hassle of getting dressed, packing and moving rooms so moved the bed away from the wall into the middle of the room. Next morning at check out we said about the problem but the lady on the desk showed no interest and never even apologised just took our money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 9-story Hotel situated within the downtown business area. With newly renovated rooms (2014) we are delighted to host you as our Guest. When you stay with us, our friendly ambassadors will treat you as family - and provide service that you will want to tell others about. If there is anything you require during your stay, to make your stay with us more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to contact our front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Coast Inn of the North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Inn Of The North Hotel Prince George
- Coast Hotel Prince George