Hotel is at best "OK". Been there a number of times, and each time there is something wrong or broken with the rooms. Materials are showing there age and looking tired and hotel generally shows the lack of reinvestment. Pool in the basement gives you that nice dungeon feeling. Elevators and internet are tempermental. If location is not key, there are other options.
On the bright side, staff really are great; very courteous and helpful. Hotel is in a good walking location to try some of the different (few) decent restaurants downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 9-story Hotel situated within the downtown business area. With newly renovated rooms (2014) we are delighted to host you as our Guest. When you stay with us, our friendly ambassadors will treat you as family - and provide service that you will want to tell others about. If there is anything you require during your stay, to make your stay with us more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to contact our front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Coast Inn of the North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Inn Of The North Hotel Prince George
- Coast Hotel Prince George