“Adam Rourke”
Review of Economy Inn

Economy Inn
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Prince George
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I have been working under contract outside of Prince George for the last couple of months and have stayed at this hotel on multiple ocasions.I have always found the staff extremely helpfull and acomodating.The rooms are very clean ,good water pressure in the showers,quality cable and wireless service.The hotel is also offers very reasonable rates.I will definately continue to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Adam R

Reviewed 18 February 2013

Recently in PG on a training course and have to say the hotel was extremely reasonably priced (special weekly rate) The manager and room service staff where very friendly and respected my privacy when I wanted it. The room was spotless and shower very powerful. I would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MartinRugbyHughes
Reviewed 31 January 2013

While on our way home from a very long trip, we decided to stay at the Economy INN, while the rooms are very clean, the staff are extremely rude. My sister has a 4 month old baby, who was being very fussy (Teething). The front desk then called asking for us to keep it down, I explained to him that we had a baby in the room, only two get a second call about 5 minutes later AGAIN asking for us to keep it down, and once again, not even 5 minutes after that he comes to our door! Stating that if we don't keep it down he would call the police, even though he could clearly see and hear the 4 month old baby. Seriously? In other words, this is a place that I will NEVER RETURN too.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank koisrose
Reviewed 21 September 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at the Economy INN. It was quiet, comfortable and extremely clean. Cleaner than any other hotel I’ve stayed in in the last year! Also, as a student, the quiet atmosphere was perfect for getting work done, especially with the free internet. The front staff were kind and helpful. Anyone looking for a quiet, clean, and affordable place to stay and get work done will be pleased with this choice.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2011

The Economy Inn offered us just what we wanted: a basic acommodation, clean,affordable, quiet.
The whole place is just like every motel, maybe just a bit cleaner.
I can only say that I don't regret having stayed here.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank MD-11P
Reviewed 15 July 2009

if your looking for a roof over your head this is the place.

• Stayed: July 2009
Reviewed 21 September 2008

We were only in town for a few nights and decided to stay at the Economy Inn. We were overall satisfied with the stay; It was clean, quiet, comfortable and cheap. However, upon arriving, we were mortified by the creepy old lady at the front desk standing behind a barred (yes, barred!!) counter. She was really unfriendly, and gave off a really bad aura. Thank god we didnt have to see her more than once!!!

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled with friends