“Delicious”

Pho U & Me
Ranked #115 of 234 Restaurants in Prince George
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Very good food! This was out first time there, and the service was very friendly and welcoming. The best pho I have ever had

There are newer reviews for Pho U & Me

Reviewed 22 January 2014

On this visit, I ordered a ginger beef on rice, a prawn salad roll, and pork spring rolls.

The Salad roll was large - excellent value and very good w/ satay sauce.
The Ginger beef was good, but I could not tell if it were from a bottle or not. For the $18ish, I think this dish fell short...although it was still tasty. Next time, I'll try something different.
The Pork spring rolls were good, but very standard.

Service was great - staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I've been here on a few occasions....kept trying to give it a chance.

As a lover of great Pho... this place really is quite bad. The broth(which is really the only thing that sets good Pho apart from bad Pho as everything else is the same) was tasteless, had not flavor whatsoever...

Not to mention the lack of Basil... the overpriced soup(20% higher than what I usually have elsewhere) is missing the signature Basil... I was told they 'can't get it'...

I get it from superstore all the time. Soooooooo........

1  Thank bdid
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We're always looking to try out something different in Prince George as we're very limited in variety. When I want some home cooked Asian food, I head to Pho U & Me. The food has wonderful aromas and always pleases the tastes buds. The most recent dish I had was the Sweet and Spicy Sesame Pork, crispy batter fried pork in a sweet and spicy sauce sprinkled with sesame seeds, wonderful. The chef was very kind coming out from the kitchen to see if everything tasted great, I had no complaints. Note, dishes can take some time, but know that good food cannot be rushed.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Delicious Pho, one of a kind gem in Prince George. If you have never had Vietnamese soup you should try it here is light, rich, not spicy (if that is what keeps you away to try this type of food).
I feel warmth in my chest & belly every time I savor their delicious broth. My favorite Pho is the rare beef one. Delicious! Everything made from scratch. Best service in Prince George! Having been here for over 10 times I have never been dissapointed and it is definitely the place to go during wintertime. Do yourself a favor and enjoy fantastic Pho.

1  Thank LosHunters