Sandman Hotel & Suites Prince George
US$143
Sandman Hotels
Coast Inn of the North(Prince George)
US$143
US$106
Hotels.com
US$145
US$134
US$95
US$84
Riviera City Centre Inn(Prince George)(Great Value!)
US$56
Carmel Inn(Prince George)(Great Value!)
US$80
Canadas Best Value Inn Prince George(Prince George)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$72
Prestige Treasure Cove(Prince George)
US$142
US$130
US$121
US$102
Prince Motel(Prince George)
US$66
US$62
All reviewsdenny's restaurantfull kitchencleaning staffwould recommend this hotel to anyonerestaurant attachedan older hoteldefinitely stay here againlots of parkingone night staykitchenettedustingmoxiespgtruckvehiclehighwayrepair
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I found the hotel conveniently located. For a single traveller, it was comfortable but a small room. The bathroom and sink area were crowded. It was nice having Denny's attached to the hotel. I took advantage of the B&B rate which included a $10 gift card for the restaurant (about a $4 savings) from the CAA rate. I did have to ask the front desk about this as the person who checked me in missed that on my reservation. The pool is small. I found the room quiet but I do live in a downtown location so can sleep through a lot. Pets are allowed, so allergies might be a problem. it was clean.

Room Tip: If you are not travelling alone, I'd recommend a suite.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 November 2011

We stayed here for work two times about a week apart. Both times the Internet didn't work at all. Called the front desk to ask about it and they got very defensive and didn't really seem too concerned. The suites are mediocre at best. If I didn't have to stay here for work I would have moved to another hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Paper thin walls, I could hear everything in the rooms beside mine. Really thin pillows, i woke up with a sore neck. and worst when i came home i noticed many bug bites on my body. MY ROOM HAD BED BUGS!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Brian W
Reviewed 21 September 2011

We were travelling from Gibsons to Dawson Creek - a long drive - and stopped overnight at the Sandman in Prince George. We were very disappointed at the room - small and in need of updating - so wouldn't stay there again.

Room Tip: Choos the Sandman Signature instead - we heard that it was a better hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2011

My wife and I got our room after a 12 hour train trip, got up to our room, opened the door, all seemed good but we heard some externals noise coming from air con and exhaust vents right outside our window. We got showered, got into bed (around 10PM) and the noise just didn't go away all night!! In fact one of the motors kept cutting in and out during the night. The next morning we looked out the window to see a large air con set up, a smaller one and what looked to be an exhaust from the diner attached to the hotel. All this was enclosed by a wall approx 3-4 feet high. Made a complaint to the desk that morning but what else could we do? Felt very tired before we even got going for the day.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple