“Good Ice cream - Terrible Service”
Review of Ice Cream Express

Ice Cream Express
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Prince George
Canada
“Good Ice cream - Terrible Service”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

The Pros are:
Many flavors of Hard Ice Cream and a few flavors of sorbet with reasonable prices.
Outside eating area.
The Cons:
Cash only, just a minor inconvenience
And Terrible Service!
On my recent and now last visit with my 6 year old granddaughter, I politely asked if she could have 1 adult cone but with 2 - 1/2 scoops. She wanted to try a new flavor and she really can not eat 2 scoops by herself! I was planning on having a lemon sorbet as I am lactose intolerant.
The owners response was a flat out, rather loud, NO! I politely responded, really, you can't do this one time? His response was a blank stare and a shake of his head and another no!
If it was for me, I would have understood but for a child?? That's Poor Customer Service!!
So she quickly picked her one flavor/one scoop cone and we then left.
In hindsight, I should have just left and went to Dairy queen instead of giving him any more business!!

• Visited July 2013