Prince Motel
Canadas Best Value Inn Prince George(Prince George)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$144
Sandman Hotels
US$103
Coast Inn of the North(Prince George)
US$132
US$103
Carmel Inn(Prince George)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$95
US$84
US$146
US$134
Riviera City Centre Inn(Prince George)(Great Value!)
US$56
Prestige Treasure Cove(Prince George)
US$132
Super 8 Prince George(Prince George)
US$86
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Was booked here for a work trip. Room reeked of cigarette smoke (even the shower curtain), even though it was apparently a smoke-free room! Stains on the walls, bedding, floors. PUlled pack the bedspread to discover it was covered in yellow stains and the blanket underneath had cigarette burns on it. Bathroom had mould growing around the shower. TV was a tiny 12" ancient boxy thing with poor reception.Sketchy characters walking around after sunset. Moved after the first night. NEVER EVER STAY HERE. I couldn't be payed return here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank funandadventurelady
Reviewed 7 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 20 March 2013

It was my first visit to PG with my family and we were absolutely satisfied while staying at the this motel. We've stayed in two rooms and both rooms were very clean (carpet, bedding, washroom, etc). When I looked at a place in website, I didn't expect this much of value as the price was fairly cheap too.

This motel has very good priced clean rooms and friendly owners.

We are definitely going back!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Ron Y
Reviewed 22 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 22 September 2012

I was trip to Edonton with my family on Sep. 20th but it was too late to find economic motel.When I serched for mid price and clean motel on website, finally I found this motel. Office staff was kind and room was more clean than I thought. In comparing price with other motel in PG, it was higher than I expected. Price is resonable and housekeeping was good. Thanks guys.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family