“5 stars from me and my 3 friends”

Tandoori Nation Restaurant Ltd.
Ranked #100 of 236 Restaurants in Prince George
Cuisines: Indian, Canadian
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My 3 friends and I were on our way to a sushi restaurant to celebrate our last night in Prince George after 6 weeks of back-breaking work up north but my attention was caught by an enchanting, giant, 20-foot-tall air-fuelled flailing balloon man just outside of another restaurant (little did we know at the time that the flailing man belonged to this restaurant! Good move by the owners) as well as a happy, smiling couple leaving a restaurant called Tandoori Nation. Everyone knows that look on a couples' face, the "glitter" in their eyes, when they've had a great time out on the town, they were certainly heading straight to the wine store to grab a bottle and spend the rest of the night celebrating each other in private. Because of the satisfactory look on the couples' faces, we immediately knew this was our real destination. Despite a long journey with nothing but sushi on our minds for the few hours prior, sushi was no longer on our minds; it would have to wait for another day.

We were welcomed into Tandoori Nation by a very comfortable setting, nice music, and two of the sweetest people we had met while in town. The menu was filled with so many dishes it was hard to choose just a few to share amongst ourselves. Trying to choose what we were all going to share as a group was actually one of the best parts of the whole experience. How often does that happen! The food was made in just the right amount of time so that we could enjoy our drinks, and all the while the servers were coming by to check up on us - not too often, not too seldom.

By the time we received our dishes, our mouths were watering and we knew this was going to be an amazing meal. We were truly charmed and dazzled on this night. I'd like to recommend the dishes that we ordered but I'd bet that all of the dishes are consistently made with that much care and there's a lot of variety, so take your pick, you'll probably be very satisfied. 5 out of 5 stars from all 4 of us, for every aspect of the dining experience. I'm pretty sure it's a family-owned restaurant and I really think they deserve the recognition for their above-and-beyond hard work and attention to detail. Give it a try!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The staff is super friendly, which is why we keep returning everytime we are in Prince George. The food is great and love the buffet when pressed for time. With the buffet, they freshly make you Naan bread of your choice - Awesome! Highly recommend for some really good east indian food :)

3  Thank Crimgirl13