“Hockey Team March 2014”

Booster Juice
Ranked #140 of 235 Restaurants in Prince George
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We are a supporter of Booster Juice. Seem to support minor hockey and deliver the product the players expect.

Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels

Reviewed 28 June 2012

It was our first time to booster juice. The staff was friendly and helpful. The smoothies are very good.

Reviewed 9 January 2012

Woo hoo I am the first one to review this!!! i love the tropical tornado drink! It is what I always order. I like that these smoothies are healthy and sure feels good on a hot summer's day. Cant leave a review on the food because I have never tried it but I love the smoothies. Really glad that there is the newer location in Parkwood because it is closer to where I live.