“Crap.”

Cuisines: Fast food
Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
“Crap.”
Reviewed 24 July 2012

This joint serves up a lot more then just your average burger. It serves old, crappy burgers that would make the nastiest of us brutally ill. I recommend you stick away unless your intention is to call in sick the next day.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank GE0RG3

Vanderhoof, Canada
“Very Clean dining room and fresh food”
Reviewed 24 January 2012

I have been to this location a couple of years back and was really dirty and felt like no one cared , I thought of trying is out a couple of weeks back and WOW ,what a change !!!!!! Very impressed to see the cleanliness and food was hot and great . Washrooms were not up to my standard but my overall experience was Awesome .

• Visited January 2012
Prince George, Canada
“Wow , what an experience .”
Reviewed 17 July 2011

Something has definatly changed here ... I was at this burgerking location a couple of months back and probably had the worst experience . Since I am a BK fan I went there again last week with my family and felt like everything had changed. Staff was very attentive and friendly and food was fresh .I had to wait for a burger which was being freshly made, the manager came and dropped it at my table , Great service... Keep up the good work.

• Visited July 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Always unkempt when I take kids there. Food is typical fast food - not my favourite fast food joint.”
Reviewed 21 April 2008