“Great place for pizza”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We had lunch and ordered two medium pizzas. The Meat Monster and the Hawaiian pizzas. Both were great, the Hawaiian was one of the best I've had the ham was very good. As for the Meat Monster(all meat) was tasty and filling. We had 4 people and ate every bit of the two mediums.

2  Thank Stan D

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I haven't been there is a while but it's memorable pizza to say the least. If I ever go to dirty ol' PG again, I'll make a bee-line for Daddyo's Pizza.

2  Thank Peter C
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We arrived in town late and after checking into our motel we wanted to go meet our newest addition to the family, so by the time we got back to our motel it was 10 p.m., and we were really hungry, as we had not had much to eat since lunch (that is a review to be told!) so we decided to get a pizza at Daddyo's. The gentleman who took our order was very friendly and suggested if we wanted we could divide pizza toppings in half so we could share one pizza with our own individual favorite toppings, which was very nice of him. After we ordered he mentioned it would be about 15 minutes as they had just closed. We apologized for coming in at closing but he reassured us was not a problem and was almost apologetic for them closing at 10. The place looked very clean and well kept, and the staff seemed very friendly. We took our pizza back to our room and were pleasantly surprised at how good it was! Just the right amount of toppings, and the cheese had the texture and taste of good quality cheese. The sauce was nice, and the crust perfectly cooked, not soggy in middle, and not too much crust for the toppings. The server even took the time to go over the breakfast menu with hubby when he went back to pick up our pizza. No rushing their customers out the door at closing, they took the time to treat us right. The restaurant looked very clean and bright and we are very thankful they did not turn us away. Thank you so much, Daddyo's, and we now know the best place to get pizza in Prince George!

2  Thank maitiemouse
Reviewed 16 March 2014

After reading positive reviews I decided it was a must try while on a five day visit to Prince George.Well I agree Daddyo's does serve great Pizza. An added bonus was our server who was helpful and charming. We found it to be great value and would return. Thank you Kiddyo for your service and charm.

2  Thank MacSvenson
Reviewed 28 December 2013

My first time eating here years ago was quite memorable. We ordered a meat monster and when it came on that chrome pedestal it looked fabulous. I inserted the pie server and began to lift but it was still partially adjoined. I tugged and then it gave way suddenly and sailed up and over us to land on the carpet with (and this is the kicker) with an actual thud. It was amazing. This pizza was so heavy with toppings that it made that much sound. We all stared at each other and grabbed for the husky wedge implementing the five second rule. I know what you are thinking, so disgusting...right. But oh so worth it. This pizza is thick with toppings not just crust. To this day it has not changed. Now the major unfortunate piece of this is that I am GF now. On my birthday we ordered the monster and i watched as others delighted in my favorite pizza. It was wrenching. Happy birthday to me....not.

2  Thank C F