“time to build a burger”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #119 of 234 Restaurants in Prince George
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 April 2014

always a great time go often with a group of friends , the staff at the Prince George dennys are always good for a chat and put up with everyone that comes through the door with a smile and good food . always a great time . !

Reviewed 5 April 2014

i actually had a really good made to order vegetarian burger. i was really surprised at how good it was. the waitress was very patient and very good. it wasn't as crowded at i thought it would be.

went there for breakfast too and the skillet was great with the exception that the girl forgot to tell them not to put meat in my skillet. after i picked out the meat, it was pretty tasty. she offered to get me another one, but i told her it was okay and not to worry. she was very nice and attentive waitress.

no problems .. was good..

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I had a layover flight in Prince George and was unaware that the Prince George airport closed overnight! Luckily a kindly airport employee gave me a lift to the 24 hour Denny's.
I was greeted with a huge smile by my server and a promise for good company and solid food for the hours I was to spend there- and boy did Denny's deliver.
I enjoyed a breakfast and a special soda that was texas-inspired (I forget the name but it was cool), and my server said she made the best banana splits so I ordered one and boy, she didn't lie.
Thanks Denny's, for being there when I didn't have money to get a hotel room for 4 hours in the middle of the night, and for giving me such good service.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Stayed at the hotel and just needed a good meal before htting the road in the morning. I had a good meal in a good amount of time and was served by friendly, efficient staff.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

This was a quick family dinner after an all day b-ball tournament, however it would have been faster to have gone home and made dinner ourselves.
It appears that there was only one server working in what looked like 3 sections of the restaurant, keep in mind this is at 6pm on a Saturday, not 2am on a Sunday. The restaurant was not overly busy, there were lots of open, but still uncleaned, tables. After we were seated it took quite a while for our waitress to come by to get our drink order, she was very polite and pleasant, obviously the lack of servers was not her fault so we said nothing and settled in for what looked like it could take a while.
She did eventually come to take our drink order, both our kids ordered Chocolate Peanut butter milkshakes but were told they had no chocolate ice cream, she did offer to make them with vanilla ice cream and add chocolate sauce, I'm sure it was close to what it should have been like. Again it took a while to get our drink order to the table.
When she came back we placed our food order and ... yes, waited... It arrived nice and hot and as ordered the food though lacked any real zip or flavor. I had the Philly & Egg Skillet, this could be made to be so much more than it was, so very much more... My wife had the Chorizo and Chicken Skillet and her comment was much the same. The kids had chicken burgers and cheeseburgers which were also ok, the fries were good though.
So, although I would not say that this was the worst restaurant dinner I've ever had, it rates right up there as another mediocre one at best.

1  Thank frombeautifulBC