“Sun on patio”
Review of Earl's Place

Earl's Place
Reserve with OpenTable
Earl's Place is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 236 Restaurants in Prince George
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2013

A friend and I had dinner last evening at Earl's Patio and it was a very lovely evening for it....still 25 degrees at 11pm. I had never previously dined on the patio but, surprisingly, I noticed no traffic noise despite the fact that the location is at the intersection of two major multi-lane streets. The outside service is just as efficient as what one gets on the inside. The patio is a good size with several large palm trees and numerous huge hanging floral baskets to enhance the ambience. We shared an appetizer of calamari that was perfectly prepared...tender and moist rather than dry and rubbery as seems often the case in some restaurants. We both had the Santa-fe chicken salad. There was plenty of chicken, dates, black beans, corn, feta cheese and tortia chips on a bed of greens. Perfect for a hot summer day. I also had a couple of their on tap rhino lagers that paired well with the meal. We were not at all rushed and basically spent the evening visiting there. Way to go Earl's!

Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

Earls is def. always good if you want some freshly prepared food for reasonable price!!

The location in Prince George is nice but nothing special. If it is possible I would recommend to sit outside. They do have a big terrace...

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Well worth a visit - two great steaks with excellent service. Parking was tight and the place was full but if you like a bustling atmosphere with good fair, it's well worth a visit

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Like so many places the waiter is after your order the moment you sit down and before you've really had a chance to look at the menu. We both asked for water and each got a glass of ice with a bit of water in it. We were asked if we wanted appys and we said no thanks. I would have ordered soup but it wasn't mentioned and by the time we placed our orders I'd forgotten, but no problem as I really didn't need it. My meal was hot and tasty and my friend said that his was too and that's the main thing one wants. We each had a beer as the wine is excessively over priced. I had just been to an Earl;'s in Edmonton a couple of weeks ago and the difference in bar, especially wine, prices is outrageous. The decor and ambience at the Prince George Earl's is superior to the Earl's we visited in Edmonton. As for water...ours was refilled and a glass jug left at the table so we didn't go thirsty.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

This place has great food and a great location. The parking can be a bit of a nightmare on busy nights though. We have always had great service anytime we've gone, whether just the two of us or with a large group.