“good food”
Review of North 54

North 54
Reserve with OpenTable
North 54 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 236 Restaurants in Prince George
Price range: US$6 - US$33
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: North 54 Restaurant in Prince George BC Canada is locally owned and operated, serving the local community and all travellers. We proudly serve local fresh inspired cuisine from homemade pasta to a wide selections of salads and appetizers. Our sterling silver steaks , lamb, veal, duck and seafood selection is a must and to finish our in house sweet tasty desserts! our wine cellar is completed with large BC selection as well as international! we continue to grow with love for fresh inspiring food!
Reviewed 6 August 2013

This restaurant has really good food. It is a bit presumptious but the servers are very good. I was there for lunch at a busy time but I still got good service.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

The menu is interesting with many choices. Our server was very helpful with suggestions. We started with the crispy spicy calamari, shared. We also shared a Caesar, tasty! One of us had the pasta with fillet and truffle oil. The other fillet with blue cheese! We also shared a dessert trio. We also,enjoyed a bottle of wine, local from Canada.
All of our food was very good. The service was great as well.

1  Thank Morcella
Reviewed 23 May 2013

We went to this restaurant because we could not get into Cimo and because of that we got a 10% discount. The food was excellent and the staff very helpful and friendly. Would definately go there again.

1  Thank Ciro G
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I took my mother here for her birthday dinner, We were quite under-dressed by the way.

First of all, our server was outstanding (Samantha I think her name was). Apparently she was supposed to be just a bartender but she was our server as well.

Second, the feature wine was fantastic and priced perfectly.

Third of all the meal was just... WOW! The best food we have ever had in Prince. I had the sirloin with green peppercorn sauce and my mother had a pasta which must have been cooked in wine. I don't know if I can describe how much we loved it. We have not stopped thinking about it for the three hours that we have been finished eating.

1  Thank TeeeeeeeeeeeeJ
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Fine dining at its best! The food, the wine, the service, all excellent. The bill is a bit high, but you definitely get what you pay for.

1  Thank diane662