“Perfect sushi option”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Amazing and friendly staff. Fast and efficient service! I didn't think I would find sushi this good in PG. Hats off to the staff

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Once again I had a delicious meal at the Japanese Wasabi. This is the second time, while in Prince George, that I have stopped at this little downtown corner restaurant. The menu provides many choices and the service is great. The first time I stopped I had a Bento box. Lots of food and all really good. This time I went for a Sushi combo. The restaurant is small, and the tables are packed closely together. Nothing fancy, just great food and very good service. I really liked it.

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

Food was great and priced fair. In and out fast and people are very friendly don't miss this spot. Probably best suited for a quick lunch or takeout.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

small cozy and friendly, operator offered some samples to try out and helped us decide what we wanted, on our first visit they offered a free soup while we waited for our order. We had a great time with the friendly staff and the service was first class. And the food was great to boot.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

This place has the best sushi...ever!! There is so many yummy choices! It is a small restaurant so I often get take out. But when I do eat in the service is very good.