“A gem”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

loripreed
West Vancouver, Canada
“A gem”
Reviewed 17 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I recently stayed three weeks at The Grateful Bed & Breakfast. What a lovely experience I had. Joyce and Ted were amazing hosts each and every day. They both conveyed a warmth, friendliness and sense of humour that made me feel immediately comfortable in their home.
They have created a charming, cozy oasis that is immaculate inside and out- beautiful gardens, hearty, delicious breakfasts fit for a king, quaint rooms with comfortable beds, including sheets that have been ironed. The deck and back garden were lovely spaces that allowed me to enjoy the final days of summer. The entire stay was delightful and rejuvenating and it will be my destination every time I travel to Prince George. I recommend this B&B to anyone looking for excellence, comfort, and peace. 5/5!

Management Response
18 Sep 2017
Thank you so much for your kind review Lori. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that our B'n'B made you feel comfortable. As much as you liked your stay with us, Joyce and I were delighted to have in our company. Your warm and kind personality, sense of humour and positivity made you a five-star guest who became a long-lost friend. It's people like you who make our hospitality business a pleasure. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you soon. Joyce will have the popcorn ready for your next girl's night out on the couch watching movies.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing