Aleeda Motel
US$139
US$120
Moby Dick Inn(Prince Rupert)
US$101
US$88
US$120
US$113
Crest Hotel(Prince Rupert)
US$138
US$130
Inn on the Harbour(Prince Rupert)
US$124
Totem Lodge Motel(Prince Rupert)(Great Value!)
US$97
Pacific Inn(Prince Rupert)
US$130
US$116
Anchor Inn(Prince Rupert)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2012 via mobile

I didnt get a fridge but it only came to 105$ cdn incl tax for 2 beds and they accept my great dane no problem no dmg deposite. Nothing special but its clean and quiet. Near stores and a Overwaitie grocery store across the street.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I regularly make trips to Prince Rupert for work, covering my own hotel expenses. Being in the transportation my arrival and departure times are often out of the norm, and have to maintain a flexible schedule.

I have been staying at the Aleeda in Prince Rupert for the last two years, and have always found them to have the best value for dollar, and excellent customer service.

It is a small motel in an out-of-the way town. I have always found the rooms to be clean, and some even have kitchenettes. Although I have not had any problems, some colleagues of mine staying on the back side of the motel have complained about some noise when the bar at the neighboring property closes.

The owners have always been great to deal with, and very accommodating of my weird arrival times. The desk is staffed 24 hours per day, although if needing something out of the ordinary, it is best to arrange it during normal business hours.

Some of the added bonuses I have had include:
1. Free wi-fi, although sometimes you pick up the hotel across the street better...
2. When joining a ship for a job, they have happily held my baggage for me without charge
3. When traveling, I have had documents sent to the motel and always received them at check in
4. The offer a corporate rate, or for regular travelers and Stay 5 nights, 6th night free program.

It is not the fanciest place in town, but when you compare it to the options - $150/night or more for the Crest, or around $60+tax for a clean comfortable room where I have the options to cook my own meals (and there is a grocery store right across the street). I'd choose the Aleeda any day.

Many of my shipmates and colleagues are now staying here too, finding it much better value than other properties in town.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank David W
Reviewed 13 June 2012

We stayed for four nights. The room was smelly and the tap water was dirty. Although the price was okay, but the comfort was missing. The cleaning crew also missed our room twice in 4 day stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rashid S
Reviewed 20 May 2012

We stayed in this motel whilst biding our time to catch the ferry to VI. Initial acces to the office and subsequent rooms is up a series of steps which for people carrying cases is difficult - it is not disable friendly.
The room was large with a kitchenette containing stove, frig, microwave. We had two comfy queen beds. There is a writing table and another table and chairs if you wish to cook (there is a supermarket just across the road)
It is well situated in walking distance to restaurants (weather permitting which I am reliably informed is not often in PR)
Check in was flawless and the check in person polite cheery and helpful. If you are on a budget this place is reasonably priced for the facilities it provides.
It does allow dogs witnessed by the one that barked a lot in a room near us!!!!
There is free wifi and parking and the rooms were nice and clean however there are some down sides as follows:-
1. The fan in the bathroom sounded like a helicopter taking off
2. When neighbours walked through their room we could hear thump thump on the floor
3. When the neighbour flushed their toilet or took a shower it sounded like Niagra falls - very noisey.
4 Some of the rooms across the hall were smoking and the smoke smells permiated the hallway
5. It seems the locals think that 3rd ave is a testing track for every car/motor cycle with loud exhaust and even louder stereors. It is a busy street all hours of the nights

Overall the rooms are good but the various noise issues made it uncomfortable

Room Tip: Allright for one night stopover
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MicknOlga
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Four of us & a dog stayed one night. For a change, we try to go Prince Rupert once a month & we always stay at the Aleeda. Great price & they are always very friendly with us - they love our Doberman. We always get a kitchenette. When we told them it was our anniversary, we got another discount. The motel is old, but clean & they have been upgrading the rooms.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends