Pacific Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Aleeda Motel(Prince Rupert)
View Hotel
Moby Dick Inn(Prince Rupert)
View Hotel
Inn on the Harbour(Prince Rupert)
View Hotel
Totem Lodge Motel(Prince Rupert)
Crest Hotel(Prince Rupert)
Anchor Inn(Prince Rupert)
View Hotel
Parkside Resort Motel(Prince Rupert)
View Hotel
All reviewsunderground parkingfront desk personnelbagelsquiet roomother hotelscoreyferrynookdryerelevatorcentralkeyskitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Simple motel rooms. Stayed in room 323. When I went to have a shower I found the hot water tap did not work. I spoke to reception and was moved to room 328. The rooms windows are paper thin and so the street facing rooms will get car and pedestrian noise, however the street is not busy. The bathrooms were clean and simple. The room had no plates or cutlery, but had a cheap champagne holder if you need that. Their is no air-conditioning and only simple heating system. The first room had a mini fridge, but the second room did not had a mini fridge. The fire system is the old style type, so I set of the room fire alarm with steam from the shower. So remember to shut the bathroom door. Paid $ 91 for the night.

A "continental breakfast" is provided, but is turns out it is very simple and you don't even had a place to sit down...breakfast on the move.
The free WIFI worked and it had good reception.

I would probably look around again for better accommodation if I returned to this town.

Room Tip: For a quieter night sleep as to have a room not facing the street.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank AlpineAndyAustralia
Reviewed 28 December 2012

I was booked into one property in Prince Rupert, but graciously got bumped to the Pacific Inn. What a wonderful surprise. A 10:30 PM check in; the front staff were ready - 1 min and I was on my way to the room. Very clean and quiet, as well, close to everything in Prince Rupert. For a reasonable cost room, a great place to stay.

Thanks to the staff for making the one night a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Corey K, General Manager at Pacific Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2013

Wayne154943,

Thank-you for your kind comments regarding the Pacific Inn. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and that our standards exceeded your expectations. Your comments regarding our team here are certainly appreciated and I will share with each of them. We hope to welcome you back on your next trip through Prince Rupert.

Corey Kitchen

Reviewed 10 November 2012

My family & I ended up at the Pacific Inn by default after a reservation mishap at the Totem Hotel (do not recommend that place at all). The Front desk personnel was extremely kind & managed to calm me down (it was very late at night & I had 2 very tired children as we had just gotten off the ferry & were not able to stay at the hotel we were supposed to). She even gave me a discount for the trouble I had been through! The room I got was very clean & very quiet & there was enough stuff at breakfast that there was no complaints from the kids :) I would very happily stay here next time I go through Prince Rupert :)

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Corey K, General Manager at Pacific Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2012

Supernova_Stardust,

Thank-you for your recent review of the Pacific Inn. I am very pleased to hear that the service you received was very positive and kind to you and your family under the unfortunate situation. I am also very pleased to hear you enjoyed the clean and spacious room, as well; the complimentary continental breakfast in the AM. We take an immense amount of pride in our service that we provide and we certainly do look forward to hosting you once again when you travel back through.

Reviewed 3 October 2012

I sincerely think that Pacific Inn is the best deal and hotel in all of Prince Rupert. Ok, so it does not have sweeping views of the water like The Crest, but otherwise this place rocks! The rooms were HUUUUGE, the bed was comfortable, the staff was super friendly and always willing to help. I loved the fact they had free internet, that is a HUGE plus in my book. Overall, it does not get much better than Pacific Inn!

Room Tip: get. a room on the corner
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Corey K, General Manager at Pacific Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2012

Seahawksteve,

Thank-you for taking the time to write a review of The Pacific Inn and I am very pleased that we had met your expectations with both the guest room and our service. We certainly do have large spacious rooms that provide ample space and room to move around and be comfortable, in which; we have been doing extensive guest room renovations to make our guest rooms even more comfortable. Again, thank-you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Pacific Inn

Reviewed 26 September 2012

From the booking to checking out, my stay was pampered with service unparalled to in the Prince Rupert region. The staff are only as attentitive and caring as the person running this hotel. Corey, the GM is extremely passionate about helping travellers feel appreciated and welcomed. The front desk agent by the name of Raj was professional and attentive. The rooms were tastefully renovated and has all the proper ammenities that will meet all traveller's needs. A gem in Prince Rupert. Hopefully this review will not create any problems with my future bookings in this hotel!

Thanks again for the pleasant stay Corey and staff!

-Andy

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Andy,

Thank-you for taking the time to write a review regarding our "Gem" of a property as we appreciate all guests feedback. We have gone through some exciting changes including renovations to our guest rooms, public areas and the addition of TheaAnne's Greek Palace Restaurant. I am very pleased to hear that you did receive exceptional service, in which; is just another area that the entire team is very proud of. Once again Andy, thank-you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back anytime in the future!