“Best hotel rooms”
Review of Inn on the Harbour

Inn on the Harbour
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Prince Rupert
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Staying for one night. Room is clean, newly renovated. I believe it is better than Crest ( room is a little bit old).

Room with a great ocean view. Again, I have to compare it with the Crest. Last time when I stayed in the Crest, the ocean view room was a roof view room.

Only the color of the wall in the room is dark brown a little bit too dark for me.

Breakfast is included. Awesome... great for a bite and get going.

Room Tip: Ocean view room with nice view
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Renovations are done! Love the new colors and the convenience of the elevator . The continental breakfast area has an amazing view with a balcony . Staff were amazing and very helpful and the beds are super comfy! Best place to stay in Prince Rupert by far :).

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This hotel is well appointed, comfortable and quieter than the Crest - usual known as the best hotel in Prince Rupert. The lobby & breakfast area was recently renovated. Access to lobby & rooms is easy. Half of the rooms are harbour view. Conveniently located close to downtown & less than half a block to the airport bus.
This is my choice when I stay in Prince Rupert!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Clean spacious rooms with new modern decor and colours. There were a pair of binoculars in the room with a view of the ocean along with a couch, chair and small table. Good lighting.
Bright new breakfast/conference area with an outdoor balcony.
Staff friendly and helpful, attentive and informative.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Nicely appointed room with king bed, sofa, table and chairs. This hotel was in a great location, close to the museum, shops and restaurants on the harbour, and the shopping mall. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was complimentary and well-stocked. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: It is worth it to pay a bit more for a room with a view of the harbour.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We had a room with a view of the harbour which was really lovely. It had been recently upgraded and everything was clean and modern. The front desk provided great service and assisted me when I had forgotten an important document at home, printing it again for me. The continental breakfast wasn't elaborate but it was just fine. I would definitely stay here again if I was in town as it was close to enough stores and shops and a longer walk, but very doable, to Cow Bay and the Museum.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I stayed at Inn on the Harbour overnight waiting for a ferry the next morning down south to Port Hardy. Overall, I was quite pleased with my stay. The room was nice, clean and had a nice view of the harbour. I wished there had of been more outlets for plugging in my cell phone next to my bed. I had to unplug a few lamps so I could have my phone next to my bed in order to awaken me by 5 to get the 7:30 AM ferry. Breakfast was fine, nothing extremely special but adequate. The hallways are kinda odd, very, very low ceiling. The staff was quite friendly and inviting. I would definitely recommend staying here since there's not a lot of choice in Prince Rupert.

Room Tip: Get a room on an upper floor that overlooks the harbour. If you really want to splurge there's a...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo