“Outstanding”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
St. John's, Canada
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I was visitting my best friend in Prince Rupert and we decided to order take out from this restaurant. Yes, it took a while to arrive but it was so worth it. I have a seafood allergy and they took extra care to keep me safe. I ordered the chicken souvlaki and greek salad and it was simply outstanding. I love greek food and have it often but I've never had anything as good as this, even in Greece! When it was delivered, he told me he made everything from scratch hence the delay. I would go back in a heart beat.

• Visited May 2014

Eugene, Oregon
“Not very Greek, perhaps should stick to curries.”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The impression that I got was that someone from the Indian subcontinent bought the restaurant and that there was no money to remodel from its Greek style decor. . Not finding any Moussakia ,or anything Greek ( selections limited and more toward curries ) attractive, I opted for a New York steak. I would have liked the roasted Greek style potatoes , but they were out of that, so presented me with a baked potato ( no butter , had to ask ). The steak was terrible, tough and tasteless ." Greek style salad " was tiny. Service was very slow, even though there was only one other table being served. Very expensive for what I got. Don't bother to eat there.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Bradney T
Langley, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not eat here”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

After a long day of traveling I stopped here for takeout because it was close to my hotel. Huge mistake! The food was way over priced, of poor quality (Caesar salad is revolting) and the staff were careless and rude.
After giving them a $5 tip on a $25 bill (delirious from hunger!) they still couldn't be bothered to up their service standards.
I visit PR often through work and I will never eat here again. I strongly advise you do the same. There are many great food options in PR, I strongly recommend you avoid Zorba's.

• Visited October 2013
Terrace, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not Worth The Wait”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

This is a Greek restaurant that clearly needs to do take-out orders only! We went here as a family recently and waited over one hour for our food. The poor waitress was awesome while being run off her feet with answering the phone. We were only one of three waiting a very long time. When the food arrived it was clearly tired! Won't be back!

Visited October 2013
Prince Rupert, Canada
“Moussaka needed!”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

very good food, however there was no moussaka or baklava!!! very good service... surroundings.. unique!?

Visited December 2012