“My experience of visiting crafters on Salt Spring Island B.C.”
Review of Salt Spring Tours

Salt Spring Tours
Issaquah, Washington, United States
4 attraction reviews
“My experience of visiting crafters on Salt Spring Island B.C.”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

An amazing experience! I was with my brother and sister-in- law. We stayed in a rental home on the water. It had a terrific view and comfortable accommodations. We chose the crafters that appealed to us. Most were open. Almost all were extremely talented and eager to share.

Visited September 2013

Victoria, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Food”
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Salt Spring Tours started a floating restaurant set up at Ship's Point. Bought Groupon coupon meal for 4 and tried it out. Decor was set up like you were on a picnic. Loved the idea. Food was excellent. Best pulled pork I have ever tasted. Slow cooked for hours and hours. Staff were friendly. Only one complaint that it is seasonal and we have to wait to see if they will be back next year.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank jool62
Hopewell, Virginia
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Docked in Victoria, BC for the Blues Bash”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

What a great surprise. The boat was docked in Victoria BC on Labor Day weekend for the blue festival. Was a floating restaurant. I was having problem walking so I decided to got onboard- have some wine and if not too busy sit and listen to the music from inside the boat. Did not have to deal with sun, etc. The owner helped me onboard. All the outdoor seating was taken and most people were lingering. I took a single seat inside near a window. Had the most amazing ribs, with cole slaw and steamed corn on the cob. The inside cleared out so I just lingered. Had a few wines, talk with the owner, cook, waitress. Had they gotten busy I would have left, but there was always at least one table so I was able to stay for about three hours. Nursed my wines, read a great wook, listened to awesome music and as I said the food was great. We have already book a room for Labor Day 2013 with a few more family members and hopefully the Salt Spring Tours boat will be back. My husband elected to stay with the other in our family, got a horrible sunburn and ate mediocre food. Maybe next year he will join. me. Love you guys.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank hilda102320
Salt Spring Island, British Columbia, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great people. Great boat and views. Great fun.”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Well worth looking into ! The boat itself is a gem, the people terrific - and you can never go wrong with a cruise in the Gulf Islands.

Visited December 2011