We visited Salt Spring Island for a wedding this past weekend. Being from Toronto, I'm always blwon-away by the beauty of west coast. Salt Spring Island is no excpetion to this. We spent the weekend exploring the island, walking around the Saturday market and eating as much as we possibly could. It was a great weekend getaway. As for the Harbour House Hotel, we couldn't have been happier. We had a deluxe room with a great view overlooking the harbour. The bed was very comfortable as well. The rooms are a bit dated but that probably adds to the charm. Also, the restaurant was amazing! we had 1 breakfast and 1 dinner there. Both meals were awesome. All in all, for the price, this is a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbour House Hotel offers year round accommodation on Salt Spring Island. The hotel is located at the head of the Ganges Harbour, overlooking the Marina, just walking distance to the Ganges Village area. Most guestrooms offer harbour views of stunning Gulf Island sunrises with fireplaces, patios or large balconies. Pet friendly; non-smoking environment; free wireless internet & parking. Local activities include hiking, kayaking and whale watching. The Marina is located across the street where bike, scooter and car rentals are also available. The hotel has an Audubon Society 3 GreenLeaf Eco Rating and is a Certified Green Accommodation with the Salt Spring Island Chamber of Commerce. We look forward to welcoming you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbour House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour House Hotel, Restaurant And Organic Farm
- Harbour House Hotel, Restaurant & Organic Farm Hotel Salt Spring Island
- Harbour Hotel Saltspring Island