“Quiet get away”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Turtles in spring
Rojitas our rooster
Canoeing
The lake
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
David P
“Quiet get away”
Reviewed 26 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Very nice and quiet cabin. Owners are onsite and they give you free rein on the property. We were also allowed to bring our dog which was awesome. Thanks Tania and Jose.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

11 Aug 2017
Thank you Dan, it was very nice to meet your family and to know they enjoy the place! Tania and Jose
Rainer K
“Lovely location”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Everything was fabulous and I would certainly recommend it. We basically had the lake to ourselves since there's very limited access on the part of the public, and the only people on our side of the lake were residents and people from the resort nearby.

We bought eggs from Tania and she had left us plums on the table. The one thought I do have is, bring tea and coffee if you want any, because there won't be any there.

4 Aug 2017
Thank you Rainer, it was very nice to meet you all, have a nice rest of summer, Tania
Sabine W
Vancouver, Canada
“BEAUTIFUL”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

What a great place to spend quality time and relax. The cabin was perfect for us, loved the patio. We did bring a BBQ, probably the only thing I would recommend to get.
Our dog had an awesome time swimming in the lake, crystal clear and warm water. We were allowed to use the kayak and floaties and hang out on the door. Tania and Jose welcomed us with a yummy drink, both made sure we had everything we need. Thanks also on daughter Andrea for welcoming us.
We would love to come again :-)

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
26 Jul 2017
Thank you for the review, we love to have come back, your dog was so much fun. Tania and Jose
Kristina...
Vancouver, Canada
“The owners are super friendly and make you feel more than welcome.”
Reviewed 7 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Beautiful spot, very clean but not private at all. The cottage is located behind the main house and dock so you do feel as if you are invading the owners privacy. I would recommend this cottage only for two people as the futon is very uncomfortable and hard on your back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Meaghan W
“A Wonderful Weekend!”
Reviewed 24 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We stayed with Tania and Jose over May long weekend and had a great time!!

We brought our newborn baby and our two dogs and we were completely relaxed the whole time. We even ended up staying TWO extra nights, to which they were very accommodating to allow us to do.

The place is right on the lake behind the main house. A studio set up with stove, shower, fridge/freezer. We made breakfast in the morning and had snacks on the dock in the sunshine taking in the view in the evening. It's located right on St. Mary's lake and just a short drive in any direction to any of the activities you want to check out.

I would absolutely stay here again and recommend it to friends and family

JGFrankPo...
Lake Oswego
“Sweet rustic retreat”
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This cabin provides lots of quiet and nature all around. It has everything you need to stay awhile, from kitchen utensils and a big deck to a kayak you can take out on the lake.

I loved feeding the chickens my leftover carrots and listening to the chorus of birds all day and frogs at night -- and the space was quite comfortable. My one surprise was based on the shots, I thought the cabin was sitting right on the lake, but actually the cabin is behind the main house which sits closer to the lake, so the main view is of the back of the house but you can still see a portion of the sparkling lake from the cabin as well as the tree covered mountains beyond. It was lovely and I'd certainly come back here again. From the moment I arrived and a hummingbird flew right up to my face as I entered the door, to my last moment I was sitting on the deck, I had a great time. It was hard to leave!

20 Apr 2017
Dear Joan, I am so glad you enjoy your stay, Inma mentioned how wonderful you were.The hummingbirds are loving the blooming plum tree, I enjoy them lots and try to plant flowers that attract them. The frogs are a bit late with the cold winter and spring we are having but they are very nice and loud in the evening. Hope the rest of your vacation was good, Thank you for your review! Tania
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing