“Best Mocha”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Possibly due to a little less intense rate of service, these folks will make a beverage YOUR way. I like all kinds of coffees, but Mochas are my Barometer. I ask for not too sweet, and extra hot. *$ get this right half the time, and are close to the best.

This little spot gets it right every time. I'm not after chocolate milk served at a temp babies can safely quaff!!

And yes, the view is nice etc. my rating is as a coffee shop, not a venue.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

We were incredibly lucky during our visit to BC, every day was sunny and warm. This was one of our favourite places to enjoy the beautiful view of sparkling sea, wooded shores and blue sky. It's a cute place, great coffee and very sweet lady running it. We sat outside on the battered old sofa and considered ourselves very fortunate indeed.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

This coffee shop is a great location to have a visit with friends after a walk along North Beach Road. There are many delicious food treats to tempt one as well. Lots of seating indoors and out. Come back in the summer when Jennifer will pack a picnic for you and your friends and arrange a trip over to Wallace island. Really worth while.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

it is a great place for coffee--to sit outside and watch the water is very relaxing...the owner is very personable...always smiling and happy......the snacks are excellent.....they also take debit and charge cards---even for small purchases...this place is a welcome venue for this part of the island

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I ate a veggie sandwich and my fiance had the tuna bagel and a cappuccino - everything was delicious, and the price was good too! The staff were very friendly as well. We'll be back!