I just want to start off by saying that I mean no harm to the owners/operators of this Spa/Resort. I want to share my honest opinion as I feel it may benefit those choosing to stay at this resort and hopefully benefit the management team of this resort as well.
- Staff was informative and trying to provide "comfort"
- Nice location
- Cool line of Ayurvedic products
- The services are over priced, Expected more for the money spent.
- Spa is not esthetically pleasing. Need to pay attention to fine detail. Would have been nice to see candles, more spa like aroma, updated facility?
- Staff needs to work on Interpersonal skills, had some awkward moments... interactions did not give a warm feeling.
- Overall vibe of the place is not really professional.
I didnt stay in the cabins so I cannot speak on about the rooms /sleep quality etc.
I may have just had high expectations or the website had glorified things a bit Whatever the case may be, I was hoping my first spa experience would have been better. I think the Spa team could really turn this place into a gem if they make some changes.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.