“Amazing and surprising spot”

Restaurant House Piccolo
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Run by two Finnish chefs - with great sense of the neighboring sea produce. Knowledgeable and helpful wait staff - great BC wines! Imaginative and creative food - likely best on the island (and nearby ones as well).

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Well worth the price at this upscale restaurant. This was one of the best meals I have ever had in my entire life. Everything that was on my plate had extreme flavour, and served a way I had not ever made myself and I am a good cook who if I'm going out want's exceptional flavour.

1  Thank shark58SSI
Reviewed 15 April 2014

A bit pricey but worth it, in my opinion, we normally go to House Piccolo for special occasions such as birthday dinners or sometimes just for a romantic night out. Food is beyond excellent, service is very nice also.

1  Thank SaltspringDesign
Reviewed 10 April 2014

A cosy restaurant in Ganges which has outstanding food, as good as you will get anywhere. We are visitors from London and this matched any high end London venue for quality of cooking. Service was excellent; attentive without being intrusive. Truly a memorable meal.

3  Thank ian r
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Our service, food and wine were all excellent. We were looking for a place where we could have an intimate meal without shouting at each other, and were thrilled with the quality of food and service. The baltic herring was a special treat!

1  Thank lovelock2014