See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2011

A work colleague and i stayed at Bedwell Place Guest house. Beverly and Henry were very friendly hosts and even provide us the boling pot and crab crackers for our crab dinner! A great place to stay - had everythign we needed and close to walk around town .

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank devona_adams
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Friendly, clean and close to everything. Our hosts were wonderful and took great interest in our children. The room was great, had everything we needed and enough space for 2 adults and 2 small kids. Walk into town was a nice bonus too.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2011

Our recent stay at Bedwell Place leaves us with good memories.
Our room was exceptionally clean and well supplied with all the necessities.
The hosts were especially helpful in providing community and tourist information to assist us in maximizing our experiences in Tofino.
We definitely will be back to take advantage of Bedwell Place again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2011

After taking a train trip from Toronto to Vancouver, staying four days in Vancouver, I ended up in Tofino for four days and was surprised how much I loved it. Even in rain, the place, its beaches and the rainforest are gorgeous.
I also do not think I could have wished for better hosts.
Thank you for everything, Beverly and Henry, as you made me feel at home and I cannot tell you how much that means to me.
I stayed in a room (as opposed to a suite) and I found it perfectly suitable. Both the room and the ensuite bathroom are of a decent size and perfectly suitable for a single traveller or even a couple. There is the entrance part which has a fridge and shelves with microwave, tea kettle, toaster, utensils, glasses and plates in case you wish to buy your own food and have a place to store it (as the place is not a bed and breakfast) and I actually found it handy.
As for outdoors activities in Tofino, there is plenty. You can count on Beverly and Henry to give you a crash course on places to see, restaurants, service providers, etc. :-)
Visit to hot springs cove with Jens is a must as it takes at least 6 hours (7 in my case) and you get to see whales, sea lions, bears, seals, sea birds on the way there and back because he really puts an effort in making you have the best possible experience. The walk through the rainforest is beautiful, and soaking in the hot springs is lovely. I recommend dunking yourself into the Pacific ocean as you get to see sea stars that seem to be splattered on the rocks - just don`t get carried out into open water by roguish waves :-).
Apart from that, you can go for walks on the beaches and through the rainforest, sea kayaking, whale watching tours, bear watching tours, and surf lessons which I did not get to do this time, but which, along with awesome sunsets and everything else, will be my reason to go back.
Dragana

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2011

We had a wonderful time in Tofino thanks to Henry and Beverly of the Bedwell Place Guest house. They told us about great restaurants and nice secluded beaches. Our accommodation was superb and we even tried out the hottub after hiking the beaches for hours. We will return...

Room Tip: It looked like all rooms were superb
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends