Tofino Trek Inn
Duffin Cove Oceanfront Lodging(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$135
Jamie's Rainforest Inn(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$135
Best Western Tin Wis Resort(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$139
Agoda.com
Tofino Motel HarbourView(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$163
US$261
Cox Bay Beach Resort(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$262
Orbitz.com
US$352
US$341
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfresh breadb bplace to stayjoe's placethe kitchenother guestsquiet hoursevery morningfree breakfastliving rooma great stayhostelsurfingbeachesbcvancouversunset
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I took a solo journey to Tofino - and am so glad I landed at the Tofino Trek Inn. Joe welcomed me with a graciousness that permeates the place. This is a special little spot - peaceful, friendly, and drawing interesting travelers from all over the world. I had a private room that was very comfortable. Quiet time after 10pm is well maintained. Joe is a consummate host who knows the community, the environs, and all of Tofino's offerings well. His thoughtful recommendations for activities, beaches, and restaurants shaped my stay (including places to visit, and to not visit). I took a boat tour to Hot Springs Cove (with a whale-watching extravaganza along the way as bonus), and my other full day I rented a cruiser bike that I could ride on the beach(!) from Joe's friend Mark at TOF Bikes. All in all a wonderful, relaxing, restful, and adventuresome stay - highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Tofino Trek Inn is a very casual and comfortable B&B. It is a small house, so you get to know everyone pretty quickly. The atmosphere is great!
Joe, our host, is wonderful in providing information about what to do in the area and about getting discounts with local companies. Besides, the inn is very well located in the town.
Very good housekeeping (e.g., bathroom), comprehensive kitchen facilities, ... you feel at home!

If there is availability, do not hesitate!

Room Tip: The private rooms are similar to the pictures on the website. Big enough for a short stay.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

Our stay at Tofino Trek Inn was great. Joe was very welcoming and helped us organise everything we wanted to do. The house was clean and inviting and right in the heart of town. I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Myself,my girlfriend and my dad stayed for three days. The room were really clean and had exellent kitchen facilaties. Every mornin we were given fresh coffee fruit and pastrys which was a nice start to the day. Joe is a very wecoming host who made us all feel very much at home. He even brough use over fishing on his evening off. If your looking for somewhere to stay in tofino look no further.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Joe was an excellent host during our stay at the Trek Inn. He made us feel welcome and accommodated all our needs and queries. The house was homely and comfortable and the bathrooms were squeaky clean. We were given advice on how best to make use of our time in Tofino and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We look forward to coming back to Tofino and staying at the Trek Inn again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends