4 of us did the girls weekend package, so two nights in number 32 and an hour long treatment included (a spa about 10 mins drive away). We all had a great time, the room was amazing - with a great view. The reception was helpful, and you could borrow all sorts of things (including rain jacket/boots, playing cards, flashlights). The only down side was that the hot tub wasn't working! Great 2 minute walk along the beach to a great bar next door too. Best bed I've ever slept in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cox Bay Beach Resort, where the West Coast of Vancouver Island meets the full might of the Pacific Ocean, nature envelops you in a spiritual way. Powerful winter storms inspire awe while summer calm instills a sense of peace and tranquility. Cox Bay Beach Resort offers forty West Coast decor one and two-bedroom beach house suites. The resort also boasts a well-appointed common-use fitness centre, sauna, outdoor hot tub overlooking the beach, a wi-fi-enabled lounge with an expansive stone fireplace, and an elevated look-out pavilion where guests can sit, read and enjoy the unrivaled views of Cox Bay Beach. Nestled next to Pacific Rim National Park and situated within Clayoquot Sound, only a seven minute drive to the world-famous village of Tofino, Cox Bay Beach Resort provides easy access for exploring all the magnificence this World Heritage site has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Cox Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cox Bay Beach Hotel Tofino
- Cox Bay Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island