My husband and I wanted to experience Tofino for a couple of days and weren't sure where to stay. I found this place online and the pictures looked very nice and the rates were reasonable so we thought we'd try it out. We were not disappointed (other than the weather). THe property is very nice and the full kitchen including dishes & appliances were great. Loved having the fireplace and the heated floor in the washroom was a real treat. Watching the surfers was a treat. We'd definitely recommend this property to anyone and would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cox Bay Beach Resort, where the West Coast of Vancouver Island meets the full might of the Pacific Ocean, nature envelops you in a spiritual way. Powerful winter storms inspire awe while summer calm instills a sense of peace and tranquility. Cox Bay Beach Resort offers forty West Coast decor one and two-bedroom beach house suites. The resort also boasts a well-appointed common-use fitness centre, sauna, outdoor hot tub overlooking the beach, a wi-fi-enabled lounge with an expansive stone fireplace, and an elevated look-out pavilion where guests can sit, read and enjoy the unrivaled views of Cox Bay Beach. Nestled next to Pacific Rim National Park and situated within Clayoquot Sound, only a seven minute drive to the world-famous village of Tofino, Cox Bay Beach Resort provides easy access for exploring all the magnificence this World Heritage site has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cox Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cox Bay Beach Hotel Tofino
- Cox Bay Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island