We stayed at this resort in June 2009. Our condo was so beautiful. It was right on the beach and you could hear the ocean when the window was open. It was a quiet resort that was very clean and well maintained. Since you have your own kitchen we were able to save money by making some of our own meals. This would be a great place to come if you had kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cox Bay Beach Resort, where the West Coast of Vancouver Island meets the full might of the Pacific Ocean, nature envelops you in a spiritual way. Powerful winter storms inspire awe while summer calm instills a sense of peace and tranquility. Cox Bay Beach Resort offers forty West Coast decor one and two-bedroom beach house suites. The resort also boasts a well-appointed common-use fitness centre, sauna, outdoor hot tub overlooking the beach, a wi-fi-enabled lounge with an expansive stone fireplace, and an elevated look-out pavilion where guests can sit, read and enjoy the unrivaled views of Cox Bay Beach. Nestled next to Pacific Rim National Park and situated within Clayoquot Sound, only a seven minute drive to the world-famous village of Tofino, Cox Bay Beach Resort provides easy access for exploring all the magnificence this World Heritage site has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Cox Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cox Bay Beach Hotel Tofino
- Cox Bay Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island