Obviously better known for the busy harbour experience. We found it very entertaining to sit and watch while having a beer on the outside deck. Huge salmon and halibut cleaned right there much to the delight of the crows. Fishing tours, plane trips all sorts of kayaking readily available. We did the whale watching and got a little history of the area, lots of whales, sea lions and otters etc. One grey whale 30 feet from the boat. People there very helpful. I had the salmon the first night and it was by far the best meal we had there. Seems a little disorganized when it comes to eating and serving. View of the sunset from the diner was really nice. The room was pretty clean comfortable bed and nice little deck with comfortable chairs. Still needs some sprucing up but for the package deal was fair for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina West is a very unique west coast oceanfront resort that offers the perfect setting for whale watching, eco adventures, fishing, boating, hot springs trips, beachcombing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Marina West Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weigh West Marine Hotel Tofino
- Marina West Motel Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island