“YUMMY!!”

Tacofino Cantina
Ranked #2 of 60 Restaurants in Tofino
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: located in a bright orange catering truck at the back of parking lot complex. GREAT food. must be listed on here.,
Reviewed 7 August 2014

A day trip to the Tofino area. My brother had been here before and said we had to try the fish tacos. 8 of us had the fish tacos - 2 each was just right for all. One had the burrito which was supposedly very good too. A little messy to eat, but the flavors just worked so well. Reasonably priced.
There are only a couple of tables outside plus a few extra chairs and rocks to sit on. If busy, be prepared to wait for a place to sit, or take your food and have a picnic somewhere.
It is kind of hard to find, but as you just are getting into Tofino, watch the right hand side for two wooden type buildings (surf rentals etc) and take the drive in towards the parking area. At the back of the parking area is the food bus.
Definitely well worth it!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,077)

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I had the seared tuna tacos. All I can say is amazing. I have to try and replicate these tacos but I think easier said than done. The were so good. The wait is worth it, you can not be in Tofino and not eat here at least once.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Great taco's and burrito's but you have to be patient in the season as many want to do the same. Limited place to sit down. Down to earth atmosphere. But great food and juices. Not cheap.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Went here on my last day in Tofino last weekend and tried both the fish and tuna tacos. Tuna taco was very tasty but the fish taco was HEAVEN!! SO DELICIOUS!! Fish was cooked to perfection and melted in my mouth!!

My only regret is that I didn't go here on my first day in Tofino so I could have gone back for seconds, and thirds, and fourths...

I will be craving their fish taco until the next time I return to Tofino!! Can't wait.

Kudos to the very friendly and hard-working staff!!!

2  Thank SpiritBear50
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Absolutely delicious, simple tacos and burritos. The fish taco was to die for, almost wanted to go back and have another for breakfast!