Just got back from the Tin Wis after a 2 night stay. We had a nice room on the 2nd floor with a very nice view. I have stayed on MacKenzie Beach before, but not at the Tin Wis, this resort has a nice placement on the beach with great views. Overall are experiance with the staff was very good, although on our last morning, the restaurant servers were very understaffed, and our wait was very long. I hope this changes, as our day before Donna our server was wonderful.
I wish that the room had a soaker tub as we got a chill during our walks, but other than that, it was a very nice clean room. The hot tub and fitness room, which are located close to the beach, were shut down for remodeling, I'm sure that it will be very nice when it is done.
Overall, I would definietly recommend the Tin Wis to anyone travelling to Tofino.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 85 luxurious oceanfront rooms The Best Western Tin Wis Resort Hotel offers impressive Tofino accommodations. Relax on your private patio and enjoy a perfect summer sunset. Feel the pulse of a winter storm from the comfort of your cozy bed with a most breathtaking view. With a variety of rooms to choose from, our Tofino Resort Hotel is sure to have exactly what you're looking for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Tin Wis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Tin Wis Hotel Tofino
- Best Western Tofino
- Tofino Best Western
- Best Western Tin Wis Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island