The hotel is First Nations run and I consider that a plus. However, for $ 350 a night one would expect better. Rooms are adequate but not special (we stayed in building 7). View of the. Beach and ocean but nothing extraordinary. Standard BW layout of the room and bathroom but the whole setup had a motel feel to it. On the other hand: you have anice balcony where you can enjoy the sun and the tranquility of the sound of the waves (the only hotel this trip that had no sound of traffic whatsoever).
Not easy to find: we drove at the hotel and turned away as there is no sign that it is the TinWis Resort.
Onsite restaurant is very good with excellent service and a nice winelist.
Fitness and pool are way below par
All in all: the rate should be lower but a nice enough hotel if you want to enjoy the Pacific Rim NP.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 85 luxurious oceanfront rooms The Best Western Tin Wis Resort Hotel offers impressive Tofino accommodations. Relax on your private patio and enjoy a perfect summer sunset. Feel the pulse of a winter storm from the comfort of your cozy bed with a most breathtaking view. With a variety of rooms to choose from, our Tofino Resort Hotel is sure to have exactly what you're looking for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Tin Wis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Tin Wis Hotel Tofino
- Best Western Tofino
- Tofino Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Tin Wis Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island