We needed a break form the city and found Tin Wis Resort Lodge, near Tofino, the perfect choice. A sense of calmness was immediate upon arrival. The warm, friendlily staff made us feel at home the entire stay. Our room had a great view and it appeared that all the rooms faced the beach. The entire site is tastefully decorated with First Nation's art including an amazing totem pole right outside the restaurant. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The food in the Calm Waters (Tin Wis means calm waters in the Tla-O-Qui-Aht language) restaurant was delicious with a good selection to please anyone's palette. The crab cakes are to die for. Whether strolling on Mackenzie beach, relaxing in the hot tub with a view or sipping a drink and watching a seasonal storm, you will be very glad you came here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 85 luxurious oceanfront rooms The Best Western Tin Wis Resort Hotel offers impressive Tofino accommodations. Relax on your private patio and enjoy a perfect summer sunset. Feel the pulse of a winter storm from the comfort of your cozy bed with a most breathtaking view. With a variety of rooms to choose from, our Tofino Resort Hotel is sure to have exactly what you're looking for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Tin Wis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Tin Wis Hotel Tofino
- Best Western Tofino
- Tofino Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Tin Wis Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island