Best Western Tin Wis Resort
Tofino Resort + Marina(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$170
US$351
US$340
Jamie's Rainforest Inn(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$134
Tofino Motel HarbourView(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$162
Cox Bay Beach Resort(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$261
Orbitz.com
US$260
Middle Beach Lodge(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$315
US$275
  • Breakfast included
Meares Vista Inn(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$147
Agoda.com
1,425 results
All reviewshot tub roombest westernscalm watersmackenzie beachfirst nationsrooms face the oceanhotel restaurantpatio doorsbreakfast and dinnermini fridgeocean viewbeautiful beachking roomcoffee makerground floorpacific rim national parklong beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stayed at the Tin Wis for 3 nights. We used a social shopper so we got a excellent deal, especially on Easter weekend. Our check in was a bit late and we had to check back a few times but it gave us a chance to explore. We found an island with no one else on it at low tide and were able to explore it a bit. It's close to the hotel and a treat if you can find a hidden entrance. The hotel is also located on one of the calmest beaches, great for surfing or body boarding if you're scared of the ocean. Just don't go out too far as you'll get pulled out by the currents.

Our room was clean, comfortable and perfect for our needs. The bathroom was a bit small but helped with the extra mirrors in the room. The couch was actually so comfortable that I fell asleep on it one night and didn't wake up until morning. We had a corner room in the middle of the two buildings and our deck always stayed dry. We most likely could of left the door open to listen to the ocean. The tiled entrance helps for when you have to yank off a wetsuit or are soaked from storm watching. The only complaint I had was the wifi wasn't the best and kept cutting out (if you're with rogers you won't get internet anywhere other than the hotel or the random cafes and such.)

I didn't go in the hottubs so I'm not sure if they are hot enough or not but I did go to check them out anyways. The area where the two hottubs are looks clean and spacious. Although I'm not a huge fan of being closed in by walls. I guess they probably had to close it in from the wind.

We ate at the bistro 3 times. Once for dinner and twice for breakfast. My dinner was amazing. I ordered the Smoked Salmon Filet with lemon dill cream and garlic mashed potatoes... Get it. It was so so so good. My boyfriend who doesn't care for salmon that much was even raving about it and ate the rest when I was too full. It was a big piece of fish! Breakfast was breakfast, I think they are pretty much all the same.

I'd stay here again. I wish we had stayed for longer since there was so much more I wanted to see and do!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the hot tub and fitness room side if you'll be spending a lot of time in there. Ask for a fireplace if you want to have some cozy nights indoors
2  Thank Sydney M
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Had a wonderful 3 night stay. Top floor, king room with unobstructed ocean views. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful upon arrival. We liked the call to the room to make sure things were okay. Rooms were what we expected and clean. Easy ocean access. Easily walkable beach. Excellent choices in the restaurant and the staff were awesome. The gym was exactly what we wanted, but could have used a small mirror in front of the treadmills to reflect when someone was opening the door behind you(and then letting it slam...in fact, there was a lot of door slamming at this resort...) Gym had the "best view at a resort", so far in our travels! It was a busy weekend but didn't feel crowded. We will make it back again. Try the smoked salmon and bacon mac and cheese! :)

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Every room overlooks the ocean. Beautiful. We choose the 2nd floor so we could sleep with our door open & listen to the surf. The furnishings appeared new and it was well kept. The price for the room & meals were reasonable and generous. Anything we needed was dealt with quickly. There is a hot tub room. We spent most of our time strolling on the beach. What's not to like? We'll stay longer when we go back. Great for the whole family.

Room Tip: Its pet friendly so with my allergies I got a rm that was pet free. No problem!!
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We had a Good stay over at this nicely kept Hotel last week. Rooms were very clean and the carpets and furniture seemed to be new. Great set-up with good views and easy beach access. Surf is a little far away , so the sound at night was not as prominent as I would have liked. Hot Tub area was very clean and the Dining Room food was very good. Highly recommend this if you have not visited Tofino before , its a safe bet , and the price is right.

Room Tip: The fireplace rooms appear to be the most recent construction , but the older rooms are re-modeled.
1  Thank seasidehomeandgarden
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I stayed at the Tin Wis for two nights after getting a great deal through an online coupon deal. I had a third floor room far wing (701). (When I checked in, they apologized for having to move me to a room with two queens instead of a king, as the king room had had unpleasant odors following carpet cleaning and needed more work. I had no issues with this and the room was gorgeous.) I had a wonderful view of MacKenzie beach and kept the window cracked open to listen to the waves all night long. The room came nicely equipped with a fridge and microwave, as well as a table and two comfortable chairs, making it easy to enjoy breakfast or snacks in my room while enjoying the view! The beachfront location also made it easy to get out for a walk between rain showers or when the light was perfect for pictures (early morning/late evening). While it wasn't peak season, the hotel still seemed fairly busy, yet my room was very quiet. I was at the far end of the hotel and the WiFi still worked great. The room was clean and recently updated, the staff friendly and helpful, and there was lots of convenient parking. The location was convenient to town and local attractions and beaches. I'll be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo