We stayed here, on b&b for 5 nights in June. Room 209. A first floor room overlooking the sea at Mackenzie beach, Tofino.
Our 'sea view' balcony room was comfortable and quiet with 2 double beds, flat screen TV, coffee maker, etc, etc.
Breakfast was offered in the hotels' main dining room, a lovely spacious room overlooking the beach and sea. We enjoyed our breakfast here every day and there was plenty of choice on the menu for both carnivores and veggies !
We didn't have our evening meals here as the 'vegetarian' selection was somewhat limited to one or two dishes only. We found an alternative local eatery at Jamie's Brasserie - see separate review.
A number of birds and humming birds also visit the hotels' beautiful gardens and overall we enjoyed staying here. Also, we found that you could buy postcards and affix stamps and send them from the hotel's reception - very useful !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 85 luxurious oceanfront rooms The Best Western Tin Wis Resort Hotel offers impressive Tofino accommodations. Relax on your private patio and enjoy a perfect summer sunset. Feel the pulse of a winter storm from the comfort of your cozy bed with a most breathtaking view. With a variety of rooms to choose from, our Tofino Resort Hotel is sure to have exactly what you're looking for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Tin Wis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Tin Wis Hotel Tofino
- Best Western Tofino
- Tofino Best Western
- Best Western Tin Wis Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island