Probably the best beach we've been at in Canada. All rooms look onto the water. Access rooms from outside motel-style. Seem to have received a recent Reno, though usual wear and tear. Large flat beach, no weeds or rocks, water is cold but worth the pain for a great swim, lots of tide pools at edge to explore. Neighbouring properties are cabins and camp sites. Beds are ok, limited coffee (asked for more but didn't receive), poor to no wifi. Had one good night of sleep, another with extremely loud beach music until 5 am, management did nothing, front desk only worried about checkout time the next morning not about stay after only a few hours sleep.
Hot tubs are ok, home tubs showing some wear.
For 400 a night you are buying location. I'd stay at a cabin next time as hotel staff aren't helpful and I believe hotel is too full, no service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 85 luxurious oceanfront rooms The Best Western Tin Wis Resort Hotel offers impressive Tofino accommodations. Relax on your private patio and enjoy a perfect summer sunset. Feel the pulse of a winter storm from the comfort of your cozy bed with a most breathtaking view. With a variety of rooms to choose from, our Tofino Resort Hotel is sure to have exactly what you're looking for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Tin Wis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Tin Wis Hotel Tofino
- Best Western Tofino
- Tofino Best Western
- Best Western Tin Wis Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island